Welcome dearest business partners!
Sign in to download the latest prices
Step by step guide on how to become an Accredited Camella Seller. Grow your career in Camella!
Submission of Requirements
Submit the filled-in Broker/Agent Accreditation Form, with the following requirements, to any Camella office:
- Photocopy of PRC License, if broker
- Photocopy of BIR Certification
- Two (2) 2×2 ID Photo
These requirements will be forwarded to the Project Head of the Camella development you are interested in selling.
Camella Product Knowledge Seminar and Site Orientation
The Camella Marketing or Recruitment Officer of the Camella project you are interested to sell will contact you as soon as your application for accreditation has been reviewed. Camella will invite you to schedule a Product Knowledge Seminar (PKS) and site orientation to familiarize yourself with the Camella development.
Keep in touch with your Camella Marketing Officer to get updates on the prices, inventory and promos of the specific Camella project you are selling.
Benefits of Being an Accredited Camella Seller
Enjoy the following perks and privileges of being an Accredited Camella Seller:
- Competitive Sales Commission
- Sellers’ Promo and Incentives
- Full support in selling and Marketing materials
- Participation in trainings and seminars like Product Knowledge Seminar, Site Orientation, and Sales Clinics