Camella Sorsogon is a 10-hectare community situated in Brgy. Cabid-an, Sorsogon City. Camella Sorsogon, an Italian-Mediterranean themed community is complete with everyday conveniences where its location is accessible to markets, malls, schools, churches, and transport terminal making everyday life simple and easy. Camella Sorsogon also offers active lifestyle with its amenities providing a venue for different activities.
Sorsogon dubbed as the “Gem City of the South” is located at the southernmost tip of Luzon and is haven to an abundant natural tourist attractions. The province of Sorsogon in the Bicol region is a prime eco-tourist destination offering pristine beaches, unexplored caves, numerous waterfalls, national parks, marine reserve and more.
Camella Sorsogon takes in the province’s community of warm, friendly, ever-smiling and hospitable people offering a secured and caring embrace to individuals and families. Camella Sorsogon invites you to be part of its community.
|LOCATION||Brgy. Cabid-an, Sorsogon City|
|DATE LAUNCHED||June 2017|
|# of PHASES||1 PHASE|
|LAND AREA||10 Hectares|
|PRICE RANGE||1.3m to 6m|
“Your perfect living experience.”
How to locate Camella Sorsogon?
- Sorsogon State College – Sorsogon Campus / 3.38km
- Bicol Merchant Marine College Inc. / 5.94km
- Sorsogon Provincial High School / 3.21 km
- The Lewis College / 3.14 km
- Dr. Fernando B. Duran, Sr. Memorial Hospital (formerly Sorsogon Provincial Hospital) / 5.5 km
- Sorsogon Medical Mission Group Hospital and Health Services Coop. / 3.43 km
- St. Therese of The Child Jesus Hospital, Inc. / 4.46 km
- St. Peter and Paul Hospital of Sorsogon Inc. / 2.72 km
- LCC Supermarkets / 3.5 km
- SM Savemore / 3.78 km
- Gaisano Capital Sorsogon / 3.35 km
- SM City Sorsogon
- Sorsogon City Grand Terminal
- Sorsogon Sea Port
- Legazpi City Airport